[NEohioPAL] 48 Hour Film Project Networking Party this Thursday!

Brian Bowers bjbowers4584 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 08:14:54 PDT 2010

Attention filmmakers, crew, actors, and all 48 Hour Film groupies--
Join us this Thursday June 24th from 6-9 p.m. for a 48HFP Networking Party! This is a great chance to meet up with other 48 Hour filmmakers! 48HFP Producer Brian Bowers and staff will be on hand to answer questions about this year's competition and help make introductions. Actors, bring your headshots. Filmmakers and crew, bring business cards and reels. This is the best way to get involved in this year's 48HFP competition! Anatomy will have some great drink specials including $2 domestics, $4 cocktails, and Happy Hour pricing on everything else! Age 18 and over please. If you are under 18 or cannot attend the networking party, please click "Join a team" at http://www.48hourfilm.com/cleveland to get involved. Anatomy is located at 1299 West 9th St., Cleveland 44113.
Registration is now open for this year's 48HFP! Less than two weeks left to take advantage of the special Early Bird Discount! Register on or before July 5th to get the special Early Bird Discount rate of $135; after July 5th the registration rate will return to the normal price of $155. Don't miss out on your chance to be a part of the biggest film event in Cleveland! To get more information or register today, please visit http://www.48hourfilm.com/cleveland

The 48 Hour Film Project is the world's largest timed film competition. The 48HFP will return to Cleveland July 30th-August 1st. Filmmakers will have 48 hours to write, produce, and edit their short films. All completed films will be shown on the big screen at the Cedar Lee Theater on August 4th and 5th and judged by local film professionals for a chance to win a number of awards, including the Best Film of Cleveland! As an added bonus, we'll be able to give the Best Film of Cleveland $500 cash!
Watch the Best Film of 2009, "The 4th Floor" by Kinook Creative/Big Jones Productions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyhnOhgKghY
For more information and for a list of upcoming events visit our website at http://www.48hourfilm.com/cleveland. Be sure to sign up for our newsletter to stay on top of the latest 48HFP updates. Feeling more social? Follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/48hourcleveland or join our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=107791090850&ref=ts.

--
Brian Bowers
48 Hour Film Project--Cleveland Producerhttp://www.48hourfilm.com/cleveland