[NEohioPAL] ALL ACTORS' SUMMIT ALUMNI - Moving Out Party -- Free!

Neil Thackaberry thackaberryn at actorssummit.org
Wed Jun 23 07:00:11 PDT 2010

*Calling all Actors' Summit Theater ***
*Company Members & Alumni***
At the end of July we
MOVE OUT
of our current theater location in Hudson.
*So it's time for a party!*

*Where: Actors' Summit Theater*
*When: July 17, 2010 at 8 PM*
*This will be the last evening performance at our current location.*

*Please join us for the cabaret show** **Wine, Women & Song**
**featuring Paula Kline Messner, Tricia Bestic, MaryJo Alexander, & Cathy
Hackney*

At the end of the show we'll invite all of the actors & musicians
 onto the stage to sing
Anthony Newley's  "On a Wonderful Day Like Today."
from
*The Roar of the Greasepaint, The Smell of the Crowd*
(The first show we produced at Owen Brown Street)

Please join us for the show
And your last chance to be on stage (in this space)
followed by a
*Pizza & beer/wine Party!*

*If you've performed, directed, choreographed, or written for us, we'd love
to have you back for this event.*
*FREE SHOW & PARTY for Actors’ Summit Alumns ***
*If you’d like to bring a guest it’s $5.00 for the show and the party.*
* *
* *
*Please RSVP by email to*
* mjalexthac at aol.com  by July 12th---*