[NEohioPAL] Seeking donations, cast and crew for Cleveland Movie

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Wed Jun 23 16:04:56 PDT 2010

Prelude2Cinema is in pre-production with the "Out of Darkness" movie and web series. We are looking for donations, so we can pay the talented cast and crew. We are using Indiegogo and already raised over a $1,000, but need more. You can donate at
http://www.prelude2cinema.com

If you are interested in casting or being part of the crew, then email me at alexmichaels at prelude2cinema.com

We look forward to making the movie at the end of this summer, so feel free to donate. Any donation, large or small are welcome and very much appreciated.

Sincerely
Alex P. Michaels
Prelude2Cinema
http://www.prelude2cinema.com