[NEohioPAL] Jim Snively at Zinc Bistro, Downtown Cleveland, Tonight

Lenne lenne1218 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 09:10:23 PDT 2010

******Jim Snively and Bill Hinson*****

Friday, June 25

 Zinc Bistro
668 Euclid Ave.
Cleveland, Ohio

 5:30pm - 8:30pm.*

Look for me and my good friend Bill Hinson (Cambridge Ohio).   We'll be in
the courtyard and the weather is looking good.

The Zinc Bistro is Chef/Owner Tom Quicks newest creation. Check their web
site, www.zinccleveland.com,  for his bio as well as everything else you
need to know about the Zinc.

It's a way cool place and is part of the Euclid Corridor - Prospect - E 4th
"thing" which happens to be the hottest spot in town.  A fine location for
some fine dining.  Valet parking available.

See you there.  'Til then, keep it in tune.

My name is Jim "LooseChange" Snively,  and I thank you
www.myspace.com/jimsnively