[NEohioPAL] Cassidy Family Picnic Fundraiser

Cassidy Theatre cassidytheatre at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 28 10:57:50 PDT 2010

Family Picnic Fundraiser!
July 3rd 3pm-9pm

Looking for something to do the day before all of the 4th of July celebration???
We've got just what you're looking for...

Games! Live Entertainment! Excitement! All this and more is happening at the
Cassidy Family Picnic! We also have a raffle full of goodies from local
establishments that is not to be missed!

Bring a picnic lunch and a chair or blanket, and enjoy family time on the lovely
grounds surrounding the Cassidy Theatre.

Admission is $2 for adults and $1 for children. Call the office at (440)
842-4600 for more information.

All proceeds will benefit the Cassidy Youth Theatre program.

Cassidy Theatre is located at 6200 Pearl Road in the Greenbrier Commons of Parma
Heights.
Cassidy Theatre is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All donations are
tax-deductible.
www.cassidytheatre.com