[NEohioPAL] Canton church needs PA overhaul

Alan Dawson bklynkid at neo.rr.com
Mon Jun 28 12:30:02 PDT 2010

I have been asked by the head pastor of a local church that I attend in the Canton, OH area to begin looking into replacing our microphone/audio system which is so old that it is in terrible condition. I'm providing my email address only. Please email me if you can recommend a company somewhere in the general NE Ohio vicinity who would be willing to come to Canton, tour the church and give a financial estimate of providing and installing an up-to-date PA system. Please understand that I only will respond to emails at tuxedocatz at hotmail.com .  I know it would not take a Sherlock Holmes to find my phone number, but at this point I will only read emails.  At the risk of sounding a bit sarcastic, please do not contact me if your total experience in this type of work is plugging in an amp for your Grandpa Eddie's Lawrence Welk sound-alike band. This is an old main-line church where several "spaces" including a large, beautiful sanctuary need substantially better sound equipment. Thanks for your anticipated responses.   Alan Dawson