[NEohioPAL] Anybody need a compressor?

Brian Del Bianco ilbasso at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 29 12:52:37 PDT 2010

For your next set construction...I have a 33 gallon vertical Craftsman Compressor that I just do not use.  I've used it...maybe 3 or 4 times.  I've just not been able to set up the workshop and need money more than a large compressor at this point.  It is still attached to the pallet that it was shipped on and I will toss in all of the little connectors and stuff.  I do recall that this sucker is loud.

I am the only owner and I bought this in January of 2006.  I'd like to see $200 for this (I think list for the current version is $379).

Just thought that I'd try here first.

Thanks,

Brian