[NEohioPAL] Looking for female lead - They're Playing Our Song

jacqiloewy at aol.com jacqiloewy at aol.com
Thu Jul 1 12:47:30 PDT 2010

We are still looking for "Sonia" in They're Playing Our Song at Weathervane Playhouse.
It's a great place to do a show and we have a good team assembled so far.
Jonathan Swoboda (Porthouse MD) is the Musical Director.

Rehearsals start August 8 (Sun - Thursday evenings) and the show opens September 9 for a three week run.

Actresses 30 - 40 with a strong lower register and interest in being considered, please call me this weekend.
Sonia is a lovably neurotic New York lyricist with a lot of energy.

Thanks!

Jacqi Loewy, Director
216.469.9160