[NEohioPAL] Today & Tomorrow! Sue Johnson-Last Chance to Vote For Sue's TV Show Audition. Please Keep Voting & THANKS!

sue holland johnson suehollandjohnson at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 2 07:47:38 PDT 2010

Happy July 4th Weekend . . .

First:  As you start your holiday weekend . . . Please help our "last ditch
effort" and keep voting today & tomorrow, Sat. 7/3, 'til midnight.  Remember,
there is NO limit on the number of votes per person.

See direct link below, so you can keep voting 'til Sat. 7/3, 12:00 Midnight.

 Besides Oprah,  Casting Directors and Producers are looking at the entries.
We're still excited.  Just think about the possibilities!  With your gagillion
votes, who knows what great things might happen?
 Let's keep dreaming . . . for 2 more days, and keep the "miracles and magic"
alive..

http://myown.oprah.com/audition/index.html?request=search&q=sue+johnson
 2nd:  I want to express sincere THANKS so much for your support for the
possibilities of bringing the arts into folks' lives & homes on an every day
basis.  Considering our late entry into the contest, we've had a great showing
which is quite humbling and awesome.  I have NO clue if we'll hear anything from
Oprah, but there's always a chance that some casting director or producer on the
planet will have their "people call our people." smiles.

3rd:  And . . . as you start your holiday weekend . . . Please help our "last
ditch effort" and keep voting today & tomorrow, Sat. 7/3, 'til midnight.
Remember, there is NO limit on the number of votes per person.

Thanks . . .
Sue Johnson
Executive Director
Wake Up And Live