[NEohioPAL] What do swing dancing, Hepcat Revival and freezer pops have in common?

Valerie Salstrom info at gethepswing.com
Sat Jul 3 08:03:17 PDT 2010

They are all COOL! :P

The next Get Hep Swing dance at the Lakewood Masonic Temple on Friday
July 9th is sponsored by Macali's Giant Eagle!!!

At the beginning of the first band break (around 10pm) EVERYONE at the
dance will be given a FREE freezer pop courtesy of Macali's Giant
Eagle! :)

In order to keep the dance floor clean and freeze juice free; we will
be enjoying the cool treats out in front of the Lakewood Masonic
Temple. Hmmm...How bout we dance a little out there while we cool off
too?

We will need a few volunteers to help cut the tops off of the freezer
pops as we hand them out. Would you be willing to help? Please contact
me if you are up for being the "Good Humor (wo)Man".

The jitterbug lesson is from 8-9 and dancing to Hepcat Revival is from
9 until midnight.

Only $10 per person and no need to bring a partner or have any
previous dance experience. We rotate partners during the lesson, so I
would recommend arriving at the dance in time to take the lesson so
that you have the chance to meet as many people as possible.

If you have any questions please call or email me at 216-374-1927 or info at GetHepSwing.com
.

Take care and see you on the dance floor soon!

Valerie
www.GetHepSwing.com

Valerie Salstrom
Owner of Get Hep Swing, Ltd.