[NEohioPAL] Selling desktop, Laptop computers, Video camera...very reasonably.

Jamey Mixson memakefilm at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 3 10:33:32 PDT 2010

Hi Neighbors

My wife and I have completed our computer upgrades SO...we are offering 2 of our computers to the community at good prices.

Compaq Presario
SR 1212 NX
AMD Anthon XP Processor
multi SD card reader (which is nice)
"256 DDR SDRAM Memory" TOTALLY upgradeable!
80 GB
CR-RW
DVD Drive
The desk top computer is totally upgradeable

Great for casual user or children (as it was our child's computer)
Microsoft Office applications yet NOT the NEWEST versions are installed
keyboard
AND an Acer 17 inch Flat screen LCD monitor

asking $215 for the LOT
Cash and carry, you pick it up.

Also...
1.5 Year old Compaq Laptop with Microsoft Office Application, 2003 installed
120 GB
2 RAMS of memory (upgradeable)
X2 Dual Core Processor
Coral Paint Pro (lap top was used by a Photographer)
DVD burner
15.6 inch monitor
black casing, no scratches, no dings, no viruses, A-1 condition
$320 Cash and Carry
It's a great system, we just have no computers!

Sony Digital 8 hand held video camera. Works great, we just dont use it. $160!

Lastly, a beautiful computer desk for which said COMPUTERS sit on. Meduim colored wood, keyboard drawer and ample storage space. $85 is the asking price.

Gimme a buzz!
216-258-4148
Jamey