[NEohioPAL] Local Filmmakers to screen in Atlanta

Robert Putka ctownfilm at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 4 17:56:05 PDT 2010

PRESS RELEASE
contact: ctownfilm at yahoo.com

LOCAL FILMMAKERS TO HAVE WORLD PREMIERE AT ATLANTA UNDERGROUND FILM FESTIVAL

July
4, Cleveland - Local Filmmakers, and resident 20 year-olds, Robert G.
Putka(Director) and Jonathan Koenig(Producer) are set to have their
short film,HOOKA FACE AND THE VIRGIN BOY premiere at the Atlanta Underground Film Festival in August.

"I'm
super-excited to have the film be playing there, it's a major fest on the
underground circuit," says Robert G. Putka, "though, I was hardly
expecting it."

Nationally recognized film blog, BADLIT featured a tiny blurb about the film, which you can check out here.

HOOKA FACE AND THE VIRGIN BOY had its local
premiere last month as part of the Burnt River Underground Film Showcase,
that coming a full year after completion of the film when both filmmakers we're still just 18.

The locally produced film is a universal story, focusing on characters over plot.

The Atlanta Underground Film Festival runs from August 27-29, 2010, and will screen over 100 films from all over the world.

HOOKA FACE AND THE VIRGIN BOY was produced by the C-Town Film Factory collaborative.