[NEohioPAL] Support the Arts for only $10

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Mon Jul 5 11:07:40 PDT 2010

With ten dollars you could buy a few coffee drinks at Starbucks.
A movie ticket and a small popcorn
A drink at a nightclub

Or you could support a movie that will be shot in Cleveland and use a local cast and crew

As you know, I'm a filmmaker. It's an art that relies on other people. There is no way to make a movie alone. In order to continue my art, I am seeking funds to hire actors and crew to create a movie in my hometown of Cleveland, Ohio I hope that you can help support the arts. I am using Indiegogo to gather funds. For only $10, you can a credit in the movie. The money goes to hire a cast and crew who will work on a movie that will be shown at festivals worldwide, then released on DVD. So please help support the arts. Any amount is greatly appreciated.

Support a Cleveland Movie here
http://bit.ly/darkstacey
Thank you.

Sincerely,