[NEohioPAL] Canton Children's Chorus schedules auditions

Maxine Hegnauer cantoncivicopera at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 5 16:07:52 PDT 2010

Canton Children's Chorus Schedules Auditions

New auditions for the Canton Children's Chorus, September 2010 to May 2011, will be held on Saturday, August 21st in Cable Recital Hall in the Cultural Center for the Arts, 1001 N. Market Ave. in Canton.  Auditions for the Canton Children’s Chorus (CCC) are non-threatening, low- anxiety tryouts.  Children do not have to prepare a musical selection for this audition.  Parents may be present during the audition.  Our mission is to provide the highest quality choral experience possible for Stark County students in grades 3-8.  We bring together talented boy and girl singers, who learn a challenging musical repertoire, vocal skills appropriate to their age, self-discipline, musicianship, self-confidence and a professional demeanor. Please call the Voices of Canton office at 330-455-1000 to schedule an audition with director Christina Allison or email info at voicesofcanton.org.

See http://www.voicesofcanton.org/children/about for more information!