[NEohioPAL] Satchmo needs a home

Dobrovicz, Shelli Shelli.Dobrovicz2 at UHhospitals.org
Tue Jul 6 10:53:23 PDT 2010

I need a home!

My name is Satchmo.  I am a neutered, declawed male orange tabby, very
lovable, and one year old.  My mommy is moving to a place that I'm not
allowed to be.

Please give her a call if you can give me a good home!  Her name is
Shelli.  She's not going to charge anything except 5 minutes for a
goodbye cuddle.  She says that I get to keep my litter box and food
bowls... and she's sending along 20 pounds each of litter and my
favorite food!

216-844-7379 - work

440-915-5361 - cell, after 4:30 and on weekends

Shelli K. Dobrovicz
Doctors Secretary
Anatomic Pathology
University Hospitals Case Medical Center
11100 Euclid Avenue, PTH5077
Cleveland, OH  44106
T: (216) 844-7379, F: (216) 844-1810
shelli.dobrovicz2 at UHhospitals.org

Visit us at www.UHhospitals.org.

The enclosed information is STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL and is intended for the use of the addressee only. University Hospitals and its affiliates disclaim any responsibility for unauthorized disclosure of this information to anyone other than the addressee.

Federal and Ohio law protect patient medical information, including psychiatric_disorders, (H.I.V) test results, A.I.Ds-related conditions, alcohol, and/or drug_dependence or abuse disclosed in this email. Federal regulation (42 CFR Part 2) and Ohio Revised Code section 5122.31 and 3701.243 prohibit disclosure of this information without the specific written consent of the person to whom it pertains, or as otherwise permitted by law.