[NEohioPAL] Local Art Show and Wine Tasting - Skyview Lodge

Linda Hudson skyshop1 at aol.com
Wed Jul 7 08:38:24 PDT 2010

Local Artists are always welcome!

 No charge to set up and display your work!

Come and join us for a great evening of entertainment

& art presentations!

SKYVIEW LODGE - EVENT CENTER

Come and join us for our Friday Night Wine Series

Wine Tasting and Local Art Show

7 - 11 p.m. the last Friday of Every Month.

Great Opportunity for local artist's to display their work.

The last Friday of every month we invite local artists to display and
participate in our wine tasting and art show.

It is great time to meet the people in your community.  We are a full
service event and community center.

We are always looking for local artists for the Friday Night Wine Series.
If you are interested in displaying your work, give us a call.!

There is no charge to the artist.  You may display, sell, and/or present
your work.

In the past we have had a little of everything.  Painting, photography,
dance, glass and bottle making, jewelry, caricature drawing etc.

We are great supporters of the local arts and theater.

We are looking for creative people to join us for the evening.

If you are interested in becoming one of our local artists.call Linda Hudson
at 330-225-8345 or email us at skyshop1 at aol.com

Friday - July 30th- FRIDAY NIGHT WINES - A wine tasting at Skyview Lodge -
7:00 to 11:00 p.m.

Come and enjoy a wine tasting, light tapas, live entertainment and a local
art show.  The last Friday of every month excluding (Dec. & Jan.), Skyview
Lodge Hosts the Friday Night Wine Series.  On these evenings Skyview Lodge
is Open to the Public for a relaxed evening of light tapas & wine tasting
where we offer a variety of wines from select vineyards. Call ahead and make
reservations for a large group. Walk ins are welcome.  There is no cover
charge.

If you decide to sample wines. The cost for a flite of wine is $10.00. A
wine flite consists of 4 - 2 oz glasses of your choice of` the evenings
Select Wines.  There is a cash bar also.  For Information or reservations
call: 330-225-8345 - Mark your calendar!

2010 scheduled dates:

 July 30th, Aug 27th, Sept 24th, Oct 29th and Nov 26th.

Skyview Lodge is a Full Service Event Center and Rural Recreation Area

SKYVIEW LODGE is located in Brunswick Hills, Ohio just 30 minutes south of
Cleveland.  The original building was built in 1876 and remodeled in 2006.
The Lodge has a country rustic appeal with a beautiful 70-ft open air deck
that overlooks a panoramic view of the west, which is exceptionally
beautiful during the fall season.  The hall can hold comfortably up to 250
people.  Over the years we have hosted numerous events at Skyview Lodge.  We
specialize in Wedding Receptions and have been in business since 1969.

Come and enjoy the open air summer deck.

Good food.great wine.good conversation and lots of fun.

Skyview Lodge - 336 Pearl Road, Brunswick Hills

Check out our event calendar on Facebook

For Information or reservations call - 330-225-8345