[NEohioPAL] JourneyQuest Freedom Dance -- Break Free from Fears and Inhibitions

ZeemannZ at aol.com ZeemannZ at aol.com
Thu Jul 8 04:03:26 PDT 2010

JourneyQuest  Freedom  Dance
An entirely different  kind of dance  experience!

Join  other spiritual seekers for a time of reflection,
relaxation  and re-creation.
Facilitator:  Linda Miller
You do not need a partner – we will all be entering into our own sacred
space while the community forms a safe space for internal exploration,
allowing  the music to move you. This can be an effective vehicle for letting go of
fears  and inhibitions and challenging some of the old messages that may be
keeping you  from breaking free and fully expressing your true nature.
Opening in Sacred Circle for Centering and  Grounding
Individual reflection and movement with focus on  inward journey
Movement as  community
Closing in Sacred  Circle
Wear  comfortable clothing that allows for freedom of movement.
Bring  a mat.
Friday,  July 30;  7:00-9:00 pm;  $25.00;  Deadline:  July 23
Send  registration fee to:
Liberation Center for Spiritual  Enrichment
13714  Madison Avenue
Lakewood,  OH 44107
or go to _www.liberationucc.org/enrichment-center_
(http://www.liberationucc.org/enrichment-center)