[NEohioPAL] bassists needs to justify getting a new bass

Brian Del Bianco ilbasso at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 8 08:12:38 PDT 2010

Bassist available for paid gigs on upright and/or electric bass.  If I have a few more lined up, it would sure make it easier to justify plunking down the $ for an electric bass that is pretty darned close to my dream bass.

Available for pit work, churches, orchestral, nude scenes (not really-just checking if you're paying attention), polka bands, etc

Based around the Akron area, but able to travel for the right gigs.  Reading music is not a problem (and in fact, is encouraged)

Thanks!

Brian

HELP FIND MY STOLEN BASS!
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=app_2373072738&gid=232052263100#/group.php?v=wall&gid=232052263100