[NEohioPAL] All Types Needed Saturday!

wingedheartproductions at gmail.com wingedheartproductions at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 21:45:04 PDT 2010

Okay, Cleveland, it's time to step up and show we care!  Forget about that guy going to Miami.  On Saturday, we will be taking a photograph of everyone who believes in a Cleveland beyond He Who Shall Not Be Named.  We will lobby for this photo to replace the Witness billboard torn down tonight.  If not, this photo needs to go viral, as a reminder that Cleveland does exist beyond a non-team player and that there IS plenty in this city to be proud of!  Show up, network, hand out info for your local business, come pose and PROMOTE CLEVELAND!

See you Saturday!
Zac Hudak
WHP
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile