[NEohioPAL] Photography Show (TONIGHT)

Gregory Pendolino gregory.pendolino at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 04:21:10 PDT 2010

Good Morning!

Just a final reminder that the opening for my photography show is TONIGHT
between 7pm and 10pm at Bela Dubby in Lakewood.

This is a very casual event.  My photos will be displayed without frames in
order for me to sell them at extremely low prices (most between $15 and $35)
*.*

There will be live music later on in the evening.

Even if you don't make it tonight, my display will be going on until the end
of the month.

I hope to see you there!

Bela Dubby is located at 13321 Madison Ave Lakewood, Oh 44107.

(Yes, I still do headshots and will be putting another post about that in a
few days)

Thanks!

Greg