[NEohioPAL] Event: Northcoast Jazz Collective(7/10) - 2010 Summer Concert Series at Shaker Square from The Shaker Square Merchants Association

Intern1 intern1 at thecoralcompany.com
Fri Jul 9 06:29:34 PDT 2010

Northcoast Jazz Collective - 2010 Summer Concert Series at Shaker Square

Northcoast Jazz Collective (NJC), another great jazz band is coming to our neighborhood. If you missed last Saturday's concert, do not miss this one.

The NJC is one of the best jazz groups in the Cleveland area, and one of the better known. It plays straight-up modern jazz that is creative, emotional and accessible. And it swings! Come and join them this Saturday(7/10).

For more information, visit: http://www.northcoastjazzcollective.com/index.html
Or follow them on Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Northcoast-Jazz-Collective/113605662007600

Where: Shaker Square

When:  Saturday, 7/10/2010     6-9 pm

What:   Northcoast Jazz Collective live concert (Post-bop Jazz), Exotic Restaurants.

Who:    Northcoast Jazz Collective and Everyone!

How:     Free admission, bring your chairs and blankets to sit on the lawn, or enjoy the music from one of our many restaurants' outdoor patios!

Upcoming concerts

7/10/10 Sat: Northcoast Jazz Collective

7/14/10 Wed: Summer Arts Showcases

7/17/10 Sat: Grupo Brazil Sarava Summer Carnaval

7/21/10 Wed: Summer Arts Showcases

7/24/10 Sat: Joe McBride

7/31/10 Sat: Prayer Warriors

8/7/10 Sat: The JiMiller Band

8/14/10 Sat: Passport Project

8/21/10 Sat: Timothy Paul & The Current

8/22/10 Sun: Revolution Pie British Car Show

8/28/10 Sat: Revolution Pie

9/4/10 Sat: Roberto Ocasio Latin Jazz Project

9/11/10 & 9/12/10 Sat & Sun: North Union Farmer's Market Garlic Festival

For full schedule of the summer concert series, check out our website. http://www.visitshakersquare.com/Events_and_Promos.asp <http://owa.thecoralcompany.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.visitshakersquare.com/Events_and_Promos.asp>

Zikun(Zach) Wu
The Coral Company
13990 Cedar Rd,
University Heights, OH 44118