[NEohioPAL] Hello my name is Ron Carson

Ron Carson captin_ron_06 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 10 07:49:30 PDT 2010

I've been a carpenter and general contractor for 22 years now. I have built
everything from big commercial buildings to fine furniture. I had my own
cabinets shop for several years and my quality is unsurpassed, and my eye for
detail is very in tune. I discovered this site through my friend Terry Cooper
and realize that my services can be of some use to playhouses that want
realistic back drops or stage scenes. My son is a very good artist and can paint
realistic back rounds and I can build anything you can dream up. So if your
company is in need of a master carpenter with a very talented artist on staff
please call with details and see if we can work the plains together. Thank you
for your consideration. My number is (440) 654-3602. References available upon
request.