[NEohioPAL] Cleveland IndieClub July 18 Meeting need shorts

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Sun Jul 11 08:00:47 PDT 2010

Hi everyone, once again I'm preparing for July 18th Cleveland IndieClub
meeting, if you got a music video, short film, trailer, scenes less than 25
mins, you are welcome to show it to our fellow filmmakers to share
information and such.

Cleveland IndieClub meets on every third Sunday at Li Wah Chinese
Restaurant.  The Cleveland IndieClub is free of charge, for those who have
the passion for making movies using film or video (whether it is in acting,
directing, producing, writing, lighting or any other skill) and are looking
for others who have similar interests. Cleveland IndieClub is part of the
national network with over 30,000 members, check out
http://www.ClevelandIndieClub.com for more information.

Johnny Wu
216.539.4634
Producer/Director/Editor/Wire-Stunt
 <http://www.mdifilm.com> www.mdifilm.com
 <http://www.rapturethemovie.com> www.rapturethemovie.com
 <http://www.thegummingzombie.com> www.thegummingzombie.com
More reels at www.vimeo.com/mdifilm

President
OCA-Cleveland Chapter
"Embracing the Hopes and Aspirations of Asian Pacific  Americans"
OCA Image TV Magazine on TV20 & iTunes
 <http://www.ocagc.org> www.ocagc.org

Co-Chair Executive Committee
Cleveland Asian Festival