[NEohioPAL] $48 for the 48 headshot special-slots almost filled!

Brian Bowers bjbowers4584 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 11 15:57:12 PDT 2010

Slots are almost filled up! To take advantage of this great deal on headshots call 216-373-0653 or email info at braedyphoto.com right away!
To promote the upcoming 48 Hour Film Project actor's auditions on July 17th (more info at http://www.48hourfilm.com/cleveland), Braedy Photography is offering a special deal--$48 headshots! In the true 48HFP style, the special will only last from 2:00 pm Monday July 12 up until 2:00 pm Wednesday July 14th. You need to book your shoot in that 48 hour window to take advantage of this promotion.
What you get:The $48 covers a shoot in one outfit (@25 shots to pick from) in our Cleveland studio, a makeup artist, and one retouched digital master, which you'll choose at the time of the shoot. We'll include a reprint release for the master so you can make reproductions of your headshots in time for the auditions on Saturday!
Restrictions:You must schedule an appointment by emailing info at braedyphoto.com or calling the studio at 216-373-0653. All shoots must be paid for in advance with a credit card over the phone or via Paypal. You are not able to "transfer" this special to another time/date--all shoots must happen within the 48 hour window.
To see samples of our work please check out our website at http://www.braedyphoto.com. For more information about the 48 Hour Film Project and the actor's auditions, please go tohttp://www.48hourfilm.com/cleveland.
You do not need to currently be on a 48HFP team to take advantage of this great special!
Brian BowersBraedy Photographywww.braedyphoto.com