[NEohioPAL] Young Cat in Need of a Good Home

Ashley Gulla ashleygulla at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 19:02:20 PDT 2010

Hey everyone!  I have such a wonderful cat who is in need of a great home.
She's about 6 months old, very friendly, loves to be held & cuddle but also
plays outside.  I wish I could keep her but for the last 2 months my 2 cats
haven't been able to get along with her.  She was a stray that I took in
hoping it would work but now I don't think it will.  She would be good in a
house that doesn't have any other cats.  If I could keep her I would so I
know any cat lover would love her too.  If you are interested please send me
an email at Ashleygulla at gmail.com.  Also, I want to find her a permanent
home!  Serious people only :)  Thanks.

~Ashley Gulla