[NEohioPAL] Accompanist needed on the West Side

Vicki Fritzman singingvic at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 07:16:01 PDT 2010

Hi Everyone!

Steppin' Out, Northeast Ohio's Premier Female Show Choir is currently
looking for an accompanist.   Rehearsals are on Wednesday evenings at 7:30
p.m. at the Olmsted Community Church, 7853 Main St., Olmsted Falls.

We are looking for a rehearsal pianist first, but if you find you would like
to accompany our May show as well, all the better.

A little background.  Steppin' Out will be going into their 55th year of
performing in Northeast Ohio.  We are a female show choir, we sing and dance
to songs from all eras.  We are a non-profit organization and our performers
are all volunteer.  That being said, there is a small stipend for this
position. We begin each September, rehearsing for our May show which is a
two hour musical revue performed as a benefit at and for the Rocky River
Senior Center.  While rehearsing for the current show, we take a scaled down
version of our previous show and perform around the area at nursing
facilities, retirement centers, monthly meetings/gatherings and Christmas
parties.  We have great fun!

If you wind up deciding to continue through and play for the May show as
well, there are some additional rehearsal dates in April and May that will
require your presence.  If you would please contact Carol Silvay, our
Business Manager, for an appointment to audition for this accompanist
position, she can be reached at 216-251-9596.  She will also give you any
additional information you require.

Best Wishes!

Vicki Fritzman
Steppin' Out Secretary