[NEohioPAL] Hair/Makeup Artist Looking to Build Resume

Nicole Breitmayer beauty_by_niki at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 00:37:28 PDT 2010

Looking to build my resume by volunteering in theatrical, photographical, and
cinematic ventures doing hair and makeup.  I would be willing to assist or even
just observe if permitted!  Please see my resume below for further details!

Nicole Breitmayer
Cellular 440-728-1306
4867 Columbia Rd, 103  Career Objective
Summary of Qualifications HairI have a vast knowledge of cutting, coloring, and
styling hair.
MakeupI have learned a basic knowledge of makeup application including
highlighting and
NailsHave experience in manicures, pedicures, and acrylic application.

Education A.S., Fine Arts Lorain County Community College, Elyria, Ohio. GPA:
3.2. I obtained my
[ Degree ], Cosmetology Regency Beauty Institute, North Olmsted, Ohio. I
currently attend the number one in the areas of makeup, skin care, and
nails.gained great skill in hair cutting, styling, and coloring. I have also
gained knowledge industry's leading professionals. While attending Regency
Beauty Institute I have cosmetology school in America, and am being coached by
the cosmetology  2011 I gained a familiarity of psychology, sociology,
communications, and art.Associates Degree in Fine Arts from Lorain County
Community College, from which  2009techniques.I am currently looking to expand
my nail expertise by learning new application   seeking to expand.Have always
had a passion for colorful, creative makeup applications which I am
contouring.  personal creativity into everything I do.I have a passion for
up-do's, and special events styles, and love to incorporate my  most
well-renowned professionals.knowledge and experience to work my way up to being
one of the industry's top, such as photography, theater, runway, and cinema. My
goal is to obtain enough acquire an expertise in hair and makeup as it is used
in an entertainment setting knowledge and experience as a professional
makeup/hair artist. My goal is to I am currently seeking to do an internship or
lend a helping hand to gain more beauty_by_niki at yahoo.comNorth Olmsted, OH 44070