[NEohioPAL] VAN NEEDED for Independent Film

Drew Marquard drew.marquard at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 10:57:01 PDT 2010

I am a local Cleveland Film producer looking for a driveable conversion van
1985-1996 for making an independent film here in Cleveland. The condition on
the outside and inside should be good to fair. It needs to have seating for
7. It is a horror film and the van is needed for transportation of the
actors and some scenes in the film. It will not be damaged or misused in any
way! I can show proof of insurance and only licensed drivers will be using
it. I would need it from July 16th through July 30th. I am willing to pay
$150 and will make your van famous! Check out our web site for credibility:
www.NorthCoastFilms.com.

My name is Greg, call me for more details at 216-374-7864 or e-mail at
ncf.cleveland at gmail.com. THANK YOU!