[NEohioPAL] Children of Eden FPAC

Kristin Benner broadwaygurl247 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 18 08:21:50 PDT 2010

I concur with Tom. I had the pleasure of seeing the show last Saturday during
the matinee and I know how hard it can be to perform in matinees. But I was
absolutely astonished with the talent of these young folks; and of course the
adults too. I had never been to a FPAC Show or seen Children of Eden, so I was
not sure what to expect all around. Everything from the lights, set, orchestra,
sound and actors was spot on. If you have a chance to see it today you really
should!!!!! They deserve a full house.

-Kristin Benner-