[NEohioPAL] "Warrant Unit" recasting reenactment for this week

Nicole Serrat serratnl at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 00:21:46 PDT 2010

Hello! Local CBS television crime show, "Warrant Unit," is recasting for a
reenactment scene that we would like to shoot this week. We are in need of
the following:

-One African American male (16-18 years old), dark complexion, dreadlocks,
between 5'8'' and 5'10''.
-One African American male (same age), clean cut with short hair, same
height.

If you fit these descriptions and are free THIS week, please feel free to
contact me at SerratNL at gmail.com. Although it is a non-paid appearance, you
will be in the credits and may receive a DVD copy of the episode to use for
personal or professional use.