[NEohioPAL] Looking for work with theatres

Craig M. Rosenthal cmractor at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 16:25:38 PDT 2010

Hey everyone!  As I venture back to Ohio from a short time in New York
City, I am unemployed (as many are unfortunately) and eager to work.
As I have just taken my career in theatre to another step when I took
an Internship with Paper Mill Playhouse, I am looking to continue
working with Ohio theatres.

I am looking for all sorts of opportunities in Ohio.  Here is a little
bit about me:

College Graduate: Kent State University with a Bachelor of Arts in
Theatre Studies, Graduated December 2009.

Freelance Stage Manager: Resume available on request along with
references.  I am also available to work run crew jobs as well as help
out in community theatres.

My internship with Paper Mill Playhouse began as Assistant Company
Management and then I expanded into working in their box office during
my off time on the other side of the building.

I am a fast learner, self-motivated, highly enthusiastic individual.
I also enjoy achieving personal and professional goals that also
benefit the company.

If anyone has any leads to work out there, I would truly appreciate
the help in this time of need.  I am willing to travel to the West
Side of Cleveland or the East Side.  Part-time or full-time jobs
accepted!  Box office/clerical work accepted!   I have reliable
transportation to and from work (I guess we'll see about this one
after my drive back to Ohio!).  Any job information, just send them my
way!  I can send out my resume and references on request.

I hope to hear from everyone soon!

Many thanks in advance!

Craig Rosenthal
330-606-4633