[NEohioPAL] Seeking those who want to keep arts education alive for children in Northeast Ohio!

Ann Marie amirwin at roadrunner.com
Wed Jul 21 08:18:26 PDT 2010

Seeking those who want to keep arts education alive for children in
Northeast Ohio!

Annual Volunteer Recruiting for Legacy In Education

General information meeting:

Saturday, July 24th at 10am

Busy Bakers at the corner of Westwood and Pearl Road in Strongsville

(Near Don's Pomeroy-Use parking at Goldie's Deli and use mall entrance door-
bakery at the end of hall on left.)

Or call or e-mail Ann Marie at 440 846 0973 amilegacy at roadrunner.com

Legacy in Education is a non profit organization working to keep music and
arts education opportunities alive for children in Northeast Ohio.  This
organization was created in response to art programs being cut from many
school programs in our area.

Volunteer opportunities include but are not limited to a wide range of
artistic and business talents.

*    Committee Members

*    Event Planners

*    Guest artists, teachers, and singers

*    Assistance organizing a logo contest for our chorus

*    Fundraisers & grant writers

*    Two board seats open this fall!

*    Assistance needed with dinner show fundraiser in October

*    Publicity

*    Website

*    Sales

*    Flier and program design

JOIN THE CHORUS!!!

We also welcome new singers to join our intergenerational outreach chorus,
Legacy Family Singers.   This chorus is for children, teens, and adults!  We
sing to promote awareness of the importance of music education.   New season
begins September 28th.  Call for more information or to register!   We meet
Tuesday's from 7-9 at St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church in Olmsted Falls at
the border of Berea!