[NEohioPAL] Phantom performs "Songs for the Cure"

trista moldovan tristajmoldovan at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 21 13:32:35 PDT 2010

Please join the cast of the Broadway National tour of Phantom of the Opera as we perform "Songs for the Cure", a benefit for the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure for breast cancer. (the Cleveland 3 day race will take place starting July 30 but participants can raise funds until September.)

I've organized this benefit and really want to get as many people out to the Hanna as possible to support this amazing cause! We are singing everything from "Next to Normal" to "Man of La Mancha" to "Porgy and Bess".

Cleveland's own Kevin Joseph Kelly will emcee the event and will undoubtedly be fabulous as always.

August 16, 2010 at the Hanna Theater in Playhouse Square. Tickets are $15 advanced sale, $20 at the door. See link below for purchase info.

All the best!!
Trista Moldovan
http://www.playhousesquare.org/default.asp?playhousesquare=58&objId=973