[NEohioPAL] Concert at the Phantasy this Saturday 8 pm! Win a cameo in a local film

Jessica Fleming eykira28 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 22 00:31:41 PDT 2010

Come enjoy some great live music and support local filmmakers at
The Phantasy Nightclub 11802 Detroit AvenueLakewood, Ohio
for a fundraiser concert
Saturday, July 24th, 2010 at 8 pm.
Tickets are only $10 at the door, and all proceeds will benefit Off the Grid Motion Pictures' film Beautiful Garden, to be shot and produced entirely in the city of Cleveland.

Artists performing includeMichael Frieman of LA's Check in the DarkJane DoughShit-box Jimmyand DJ Heretic!
The winner of our raffle will make a cameo appearance in our film!

Visit our facebook event at http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=134368079930931&index=1