[NEohioPAL] Music at Frostville Museum This Sunday

diana at dianatyler.com diana at dianatyler.com
Thu Jul 22 22:17:03 PDT 2010

1. The Northern Ohio Music Festival will take place this Sunday, July 25, 11
a.m.-5 p.m. at
<http://www.olmstedhistoricalsociety.org/Events_Revised.html> Cleveland
MetroParks Frostville Museum at the corner of Cedar Point & Lewis Roads in
the Rocky River Reservation of the Cleveland MetroParks, 24101 Cedar Point
Road, North Olmsted, OH 44070. This is an all-day musical experience
featuring noted regional performers from multiple genres, classical to
bluegrass. Donations benefit Arts Enterprise, a national non-profit arts
advocacy and outreach group. $3 suggested donation for adults. This event is
at Frostville Museum, a small village and museum of Nineteenth Century
America. All buildings at Frostville Museum will be open. Food and beverage
will be available. The event will run 11 a.m.- 5 p.m.   Players will include
some great musicians from the Bowling Green musical arts program, some
respected local musicians...and me, too.  I'll be playing 12:30-1:30.

2. If you'd like to receive these infrequent gig announcements from me,
please send me an email with, "Please Add" in the subject line.  (I had to
switch computers awhile back and lost my mailing lists.)

3.  Thanks...and "Have a God day!"

- Diana Tyler
 <http://www.dianatyler.com/> www.dianatyler.com

- Diana Tyler