[NEohioPAL] Come to Dead Matter Premiere and get a chance to win a Private Acting Session

Maureen Dempsey fromstage2screen at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 23 09:14:55 PDT 2010

Come to the Premiere of the Dead Matter this Saturday at 8pm at the Geauga
Theater in Chardon and you could win!

If you come dressed to kill! or to die for, I will pick one lucky winner to
award a free Private Acting session.  So actors get dressed up or down,  either
way, be creative or creepy and come to the Premiere!

I will choose my favorite costume at the after party and give them a certificate
for one private acting session from me.

See you Saturday!

THE DEAD MATTER will be premiered on Saturday July 24, 2010 at the Geauga
Theater on Chardon Square, 101 Water Street, Chardon, OH.  Tickets are $8.00
each with a portion of sales going towards the construction of the film
department in the new Arts Center being built in Chardon.  Tickets are limited
and are on a first come first serve basis.  You can purchase your tickets in
advance by calling the Geauga Lyric Theater Guild offices at 440-285-7701.   The
after party is also on Chardon Square at Chardon Brew Works & Eatery, 205 Main
Street, Chardon, OH.   Admission to the after party is free.

The Dead Matter motion picture: www.TheDeadMatter.com
Midnight Syndicate Halloween Music: www.MidnightSyndicate.com

Maureen Dempsey
Acting Coach