[NEohioPAL] "Dead Matter" screenings in Cleveland and Columbus THIS weekend!

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Fri Jul 23 19:02:50 PDT 2010

FYI:

Hello everyone,

We are going to be holding screenings of "The Dead Matter" in Cleveland and
Columbus this weekend!

For details, visit www.thedeadmatter.com/screenings.htm, or read below!

THIS FRIDAY, JULY 23rd, "The Dead Matter" will be screening at 2:00pm,
4:30pm, 7:30pm, and then again at 9:45pm at the Arena Grand Theatre in
downtown Columbus, OH (175 West Nationwide Blvd.).  There will be a Q&A with
Ed, Bob, Gary and Phil following the 7:30pm screening.  Tickets are $9.00
for adults and $7.00 for students and seniors. For advance tickets, call
(614) 469-5000.  If you'd like to help us promote this, here is a link to
the Facebook event:

http://www.facebook.com/MidnightSyndicate#!/event.php?eid=144032492278410
<http://www.facebook.com/MidnightSyndicate#!/event.php?eid=144032492278410&i
ndex=1> &index=1

THIS SATURDAY, JULY 24th, "The Dead Matter" will be screening at the Geauga
Theater in Chardon Square (101 Water St., Chardon, OH) at 8pm.   Admission
is $8 with proceeds going to help build the Film Department at the new
Geauga Arts Center.   Afterwards there will be an after party at Chardon
Brew Works & Eatery (right next to the theatre on the square).  It's a great
micro brewery and should be a great time.   Here is a link to this event on
Facebook:
<http://www.facebook.com/MidnightSyndicate#!/event.php?eid=130170827018136&i
ndex=1>
http://www.facebook.com/MidnightSyndicate#!/event.php?eid=130170827018136&in
dex=1.

NEXT FRIDAY, JULY 30th -- "The Dead Matter" DVD will be available at ALL Hot
Topic stores in it's own display right next to the registers.   It will be a
special 3-disc set that includes: the DVD, Midnight Syndicate's Greatest
Hits CD, and the soundtrack CD to the movie.    Hot Topic will be offering
the set for only $19.99.   We would really appreciate it if you could help
us get the word out on this.   Here's a link to that event.

http://www.facebook.com/MidnightSyndicate#!/event.php?eid=134316653264039
<http://www.facebook.com/MidnightSyndicate#!/event.php?eid=134316653264039&i
ndex=1> &index=1

NEXT FRIDAY, JULY 30th at 6:30pm at the HOT TOPIC in the GREAT LAKES MALL in
MENTOR, we will be doing a signing from 6:30pm to 7:30pm.
<http://www.facebook.com/MidnightSyndicate#!/event.php?eid=138346579517561&i
ndex=1>
http://www.facebook.com/MidnightSyndicate#!/event.php?eid=138346579517561&in
dex=1

We really appreciate any help you could give us in getting the word out on
these events.   Especially the fact that the DVD will be available at all
Hot Topic stores nationwide!    Hope to see you or hear from you!

Ed