[NEohioPAL] Support a Cleveland Movie

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Sun Jul 25 15:47:18 PDT 2010

Prelude2Cinema is seeking support for its new movie "Out of Darkness: Where is Stacey Summers?" For only $10, you can get your name in the credit and all money goes to pay a talented cast and crew. For a number of years, Prelude2Cinema has been dedicated to producing movies and TV programs in Cleveland. It is important to support this city, so we hope you can find it in your heart to support the movie so we can pay that talent.

We are using Indiegogo to find the movie. You can send us money in a few minutes that will support the talent in Cleveland.
http://bit.ly/darkstacey

WE ONLY HAVE 6 DAYS LEFT TO ON INDIEGOGO
The project is in pre-production now. So please donate.

We will also be doing an audition at the end of the month. The tentative date is Saturday July 31st. It will be an open call, but you can e-mail us for a specific time slot.

Thanks for your support.

Sincerely
Alex P. Michaels
Prelude2Cinema