[NEohioPAL] Choir Director Needed

aharriscle at aol.com aharriscle at aol.com
Tue Jul 27 06:11:37 PDT 2010

CHOIR DIRECTOR NEEDED

A growing and vibrant congregation on Cleveland’s near westside is looking for a volunteer director to lead our fledgling gospel choir.

Our choir is still in the formative stages, and we have oursights set high! We are a diverse group of amateurs seeking to glorify Godthrough song, and we are seeking a like-minded individual to lead us.

Interested candidates should:
•       Havea desire to proclaim the Good News of Jesus Christ through music
•       Beable to read music
•       Possessbasic piano skills
•       Beknowledgeable in traditional, gospel, and contemporary worship styles
•       Bewilling and able to lead members of varying degree of experience and ability
•       Becommitted to the mission of our choir AND the mission statement of ourcongregation

For more information about us, please visitwww.FranklinCircleChurch.org
To tell us more about yourself and submit a resume, pleaseemail FC3Choir at gmail.com

Franklin Circle Christian Church
(Disciples of Christ)

We are open to and affirming of all people regardless ofgender, race, age, culture, ethnic background, sexual orientation, economiccircumstance, or difference in ability as we continue to embody our vision ofGod’s peace and justice.

Rev. Allen V. Harris
Franklin Circle Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
1688 Fulton Rd. (near W. 28th St.)
Cleveland, OH 44113-3096
Ph: 216-781-8232 - Fax: 216-781-0013
www.FranklinCircleChurch.org
"Widening The Circle For All God's Children!"

www.Disciples.org