[NEohioPAL] Animal Portraits by Victoria Hart( http://victoriahart.weebly.com )

ROSSPLANET at aol.com ROSSPLANET at aol.com
Tue Jul 27 14:31:01 PDT 2010

Victoria Hart animal portraits   _http://victoriahart.weebly.com_
(http://victoriahart.weebly.com)

    *   _Home_ (http://victoriahart.weebly.com/index.html)
    *   _Gallery_ (http://victoriahart.weebly.com/gallery.html)
    *   _Art In  Progress_
(http://victoriahart.weebly.com/art-in-progress.html)
    *   _Pricing  Guide_
(http://victoriahart.weebly.com/pricing-guide.html)
    *   _Artist Bio_ (http://victoriahart.weebly.com/artist-bio.html)
    *   _Contact_ (http://victoriahart.weebly.com/contact.html)
    *   _Links_ (http://victoriahart.weebly.com/links.html)
    *   _Blog Babble_ (http://victoriahart.weebly.com/blog-babble.html)
    *   _More..._ (http://victoriahart.weebly.com/more.html)
    *   _more..._ (http://victoriahart.weebly.com/#)

Animal  portraits so realistic, you'll be truly amazed at the captured
essence.

Anyone with a camera can capture a beloved animal on  film. Granted, some
efforts turn out better than others. But capturing that same  animal on paper
or canvas takes talent. Well, I have talent, and am certainly  grateful for
that. But there are plenty of animal artists who have talent,  right? So,
what makes me so special?

I am gifted with  the ability to capture the animal's essence; the sparkle
in its eye, if you  will. This is an extension of my deep love and respect
for animals of all kinds.  I've always felt connected with them. And so it is
quite natural for me to relay  those sentiments in my art, as I also
exemplify this nature in my longstanding  Vegan (i.e. Do no harm) lifestyle.

I have been a  professional artist starting as far back as 1980, when I
sold my first dog  portrait, rendered in colored pencil on an 8" x 10" piece of
paper. Since then,  I've designed, drawn, and illustrated hundreds of
animal depictions, some  whimsical, some realistic; each an absolute joy to
produce. My art can be found  in private collections and, on occasion, at
galleries and restaurants. Some  designs made it into the retail markets, selling
both nationally (in the USA)  and internationally, as gift and home decor
items. I have enjoyed frequent  freelance art assignments from American
Greetings Corporation (in Cleveland,  OH), as well as securing a licensed artist
title, being represented by Creatif  Licensing Corp (in Mt. Kisco, NY). Both
opportunities have been good to me over  the years.

It is only recently that I have devoted my  talent to animal portraiture
exclusively. To further enhance my skills, I am  currently taking portrait
painting classes from a local master painter and  instructor, Bill Kufahl. My
progress is evident. With the addition of this  training to my already
seasoned experience, I am happy to say that my clients  can expect to feel fully
confident they've chosen a top-notch professional art  service that offers
some interesting "extras". Of course, it goes without saying  that I aim for
complete satisfaction from every client, upon presenting them  with a
one-of-a-kind art representation of their beloved companion animal(s)...  or other
esteemed creature. That's the happiest of endings!

Thank you for  stopping by to look in on what's new.
Victoria Hart

NOTE: All original  works of art displayed here are copyrighted by the
artist Victoria A. Hart.  Copyright infringement is not advised or encouraged!

"The love for all  living creatures is the most noble attribute of man." -
Charles  Darwin

  Create a _free website_ (http://www.weebly.com/)  with _Weebly _
(http://www.weebly.com/?footer)