[NEohioPAL] BCA Class Schedule Fall 2010

Brecksville Center for the Arts brecksvillearts at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 30 08:54:19 PDT 2010

August Newsletter 2010
Brecksville Center for the Arts

New 2010 Fall Schedule Now Available at:
http://www.brecksvillearts.org/bcaschedule.html

Brecksville Center for the Arts is proud to present you with our Fall 2010 Schedule of Classes. Offerings in this brochure start in August with classes listed to take you all the way through this year. Please take a look now and see what we have to offer. Remember to register early so you don’t miss out.

Some classes are new for fall including new drawing and acrylic classes, Zentangle workshop, jewelry classes, wreath and basket classes, photography classes and a new music class for young children. If you have questions, please call us 440-526-6232.

We also welcome back some of BCA’s favorite classes including Metalsmithing, Watercolor classes, Mosaic Chards and Tiny Dancers returns for children 3-5 years old. Stop by or register by calling the office. We would be happy to talk to you.

We are always looking for new ideas for classes and have many volunteer opportunities if you would like to become more involved at Brecksville Center for the Arts.

Everyone is welcome!

Robin Bauer
Executive Director

Your support is appreciated and we hope to see you soon.
440-526-6232
brecksvillearts at yahoo.com

Brecksville Center for the Arts is a non profit, multi-disciplinary art center dedicated to the enhancement and appreciation of artistic endeavors through offerings of affordable class instruction and events, student scholarships and community collaborations.  BCA welcomes and encourages the participation of all people in the entire regional community. Read more about BCA at http://www.brecksvillearts.org/aboutus.html

Brecksville Center for the Arts, 8997 Highland Drive,
Brecksville Ohio, Tel: 440-526-6232
E-mail: brecksvillearts at yahoo.com
Website: http:/www.brecksvillearts.org

New 2010 Fall Schedule Now Available at:
http://www.brecksvillearts.org/bcaschedule.html

Message sent by: Brecksville Center for the Arts, 8997 Highland Drive, Brecksville, Ohio, 44141, United States

To unsubscribe, click the link below.
http://ss1.chennells.com/RWCode/subscribe.asp?SID=0&SiteID=19318&Email=neohiopal@listserve.com&HitID=1280505128014