[NEohioPAL] Need Debra Byrd Research Help - Short-term Project

sue holland johnson suehollandjohnson at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 31 13:04:27 PDT 2010

Hello, Neopal List . . .

Are you interested in doing a short-term research project re: Debra Byrd's "Star
School Live! workshop?  The project involves contacting arts & related
organizations to let them know about the workshop.

If you might be interested, let me know, by Mon. 8/2,  & I'll forward your name
to the Tour organizer. Need your name, phone & email addresses.   Description of
specific tasks & compensation TBD.

 If you get this assignment, there would be a very quick turnaround & you might
have to be able to begin working, possibly, as soon as this Tues. 8/3. or Wed.
8/3.

Serious enquiries, only.  Reply only by email.wakeup4664 at aol.com  No phone
calls.

Sue Johnson