[NEohioPAL] DON'T MISS "ADAM'S RIB" AT THE PALACE AUG 7, 2 PM

James Harris jharris at hlcommunications.com
Sun Aug 1 12:38:43 PDT 2010

 SUMMER HEAT GETTING TO YOU?
THEN SAVE THE DATE
Saturday, August 7, 2 PM
WE RIB YOU NOT!

Don't miss seeing one of the top romantic comedies of all time on a 940
square-foot screen in the air-conditioned Palace Theatre in downtown
Cleveland.

Adam's Rib (1949, dir George Cukor) stars Spencer Tracy and Katharine
Hepburn in a hilarious "battle of the sexes" that gives a whole new meaning
to rib-aldry!

There are two ways to tickle your funny bone so don't sweat it:

(1) $5 movie tickets, which can be purchased in advance or at the door at
the PlayhouseSquare Box Office.

(2) A special $30 afternoon package,  available thru Wed, Aug 4  and
includes: a movie ticket ($5 value) , 2 passes to the Kent State University
Museum to see the Kate Hepburn exhibit opening Oct 2 ($10 value); and a
special "After-Rib Reception" at the Cleveland Urban Design Collaborative --
just a few doors west of the Palace immediately following the movie -- and
which includes wine and afternoon appetizers (priceless depending on your
appetite for wine and laughter).  To order you must call the KSU Museum at
330.672.3450.

For a $5 discount off the package price just mention "KATE COMES TO KENT"
when you reserve your package!  As we said, we rib you not!