[NEohioPAL] ALS FUNDRAISER!

Ellen Pill ellenfpill at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 21:50:55 PDT 2010

*ALS is a devastating, fatal, neurological disease that leaves its victims
unable to move, eat, talk, and ultimately unable to breathe.  Almost as
prevalent as MS, there is no vocal group of people with the disease because
they die so quickly.  My husband died of ALS in May, 2007 -- 6 weeks before
our 5th wedding anniversary.*

Please joins us in raising funds toward a cure:

*5th Annual ALS FUNDRAISER IN WOOSTER!*
Cleveland Folksinger *Steven Howell* in Concert
followed by a Light Supper
and *Karaoke with Swingin' Singin' Sandy Balzar*
*Silent Auctions*
(A PERFECTLY DELIGHTFUL SUMMER DAY!)
Kids and dogs can play outside -- corn hole provided
Sunday, August 8th, 2:00 p.m. until we get tired of karaoke!
The Tracy Barn at Quailcrest Farm
FROM CLEVELAND:
I-71 South to 83, Take 83 7 miles, Right Turn on Armstrong Rd.
$15 Donation Suggested (or whatever you can afford)
Kids 12 and Under - Free
*Let's Make ALS History!*
*In Loving Memory of Chad Blooming  3/11/55-5/11/07*
*Sponsored by ALS Therapy Development Institute*
*All Donations COMPLETELY TAX DEDUCTIBLE*
**For More Information -- Contact:  Ellen Pill Blooming
ellenfpill at gmail.com