[NEohioPAL] How YOU Can Help Gilligan and the Castaways!

Jenniver_Sparano at KeyBank.com Jenniver_Sparano at KeyBank.com
Mon Aug 2 08:13:09 PDT 2010

        The annual AIDS Taskforce/Community AIDS Network benefit
production, GILLIGAN'S ISLAND : THE MUSICAL, is happening this month!  And
while no one can help the castaways get off of that darned island,  you --
yes, you!  -- can help make the event a success.    Here's how you can
help:

* Donate something for our raffle!  Any type of prize is welcome.  So if
you're associated with a performing arts organization, why not donate
tickets or a voucher for your upcoming season?  If you're a dance, voice,
acting or instrumental teacher, how about donating a class, coaching
session or consultation?  If you own or work in a local restaurant or bar,
we'd love to include a gift certificate to your establishment in one of
our raffle packages!  Or, if you're a small business owner, what better
way to introduce new customers to your business than by donating your
products or services?  Our event attracts an eclectic audience, so
donating to our raffle will be a great way to show your current customers
that you support this wonderful cause, while also getting your name out in
front of new customers -- and, of course, all of the money we raise
through the raffle goes directly to the AIDS Taskforce of Greater
Cleveland, so your donations are 100% tax deductible!  If you have a
donation, please contact our raffle coordinator, Mary Faktor, at
faktortheactor at yahoo.com .

* Spread the word about the event!  If you're an entertainment/arts
writer, reviewer or reporter, please mention us -- we'd be glad to send
you a press release with all of the details of the production.  If you run
a theatre, school or business and can place brightly colored, half-sheet
flyers in your lobby/bulletin board/community area, we'll supply as many
as you'd like.  Please contact Jenniver Sparano at
jenniver_sparano at keybank.com if you can help.

* Come to see the show and bring your friends!  Of course, that's the best
-- and most fun -- way to help!  With this all-star cast -- Nick
Koesters*, Kevin Joseph Kelly, Greg Violand*, Maryann Nagel*, Tricia
Bestic*, Brian Bowers, Eileen Burns and Patrick Ciamacco -- this show is
sure to be one that you'll talk about  for years to come!   There are only
two chances to see it:

Monday, August 23 at Weathervane Playhouse -- call 330-836-2626 for
tickets!

Monday, August 30 at Cassidy Theatre -- call 216-621-0766, extension 255
for tickets!

        However you choose to help, you'll be supporting two wonderful
agencies that continue to make a difference in the lives of our Northeast
Ohio neighbors, colleagues and loved ones who are living with AIDS or HIV
-- and that work to stop the spread of the virus.   Thank you for helping
to make this event a success.  See you at the show!

* These talented folks appear with the permission of Actors' Equity,
through the Theatre Authority.  "Gilligan's Island: The Musical" features
a book by Sherwood Schwartz & Lloyd J. Schwartz, with words and music by
Hope Juber & Laurence Juber.  The benefit is directed by Curt Arnold and
music directed by Butch Marshall, with choreography by Allison Butler.

Email Classification: KeyCorp Public
</pre>

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It
is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing
or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error,
please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal
information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose
such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which
you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

<pre>

send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests at key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the