[NEohioPAL] FOR SALE! Nikkon COLPIX S550 Digital Camera!

Zippy zachudakis at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 09:43:16 PDT 2010

I bought this awesome camera in August of 2008.  I accidentally left the
original battery and charger in a hotel, while on vacation and didn't get
around to replacing it until early 2010.  Needless to say there we only ever
about 40 pictures taken with it.  It's like brand new!
It features:
*10.0 Megapixels
*5X Zoom NIKKOR
*Vibration Redction
*Quick Response
*2.5 LCD
*ISO 2000

In the original box, I've included:
COLPIX S550 Digital Camera
Audio Video/USB cable UC-E12
Rechargeable Li-ion batter
Battery charger
Software CD-ROM
and
Quick start guide

It's a great camera!  I'm asking $125, but am willing to consider best
offers!  The higher the better! (I just lost my day job... anyone want to
hire me, too?  =)    )
First agreed offer gets it!

Thank you in advance!

(I also have a Nintendo 64 with Pokemon Stadium and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina
of Time that I'm willing to sell, in a box with a bunch of other random
video game paraphernalia for $30)

Respond via e-mail or feel free to call me 216.526.1084
Zac Hudak