[NEohioPAL] DANCE INSTRUCTORS WANTED - HIP-HOP, JAZZ TECHNIQUE, TAP, CONTEMPORARY

Joseph Celeste josephceleste at msn.com
Tue Aug 3 05:40:35 PDT 2010

DANCE INSTRUCTORS WANTED - HIP-HOP, JAZZ TECHNIQUE, TAP, CONTEMPORARY

We are currently seeking dance instructors with experience either in teaching or performance in varied techniques/styles of hip-hop, jazz, tap, or contemporary dance.  One can be experienced in one discipline or varied disciplines.

We are an established west side (Cleveland) dance studio with multiple locations looking to add to our professional staff. We cater primarily to students age 3-18.

If interested, we'd prefer an attached resume/headshot reply to josephceleste at msn.com.  If no resume/headshot, just reply with contact information or call (440) 336-0611.