[NEohioPAL] 48 Hour Film Project-Screenings Wed/Thursday

Brian Bowers bjbowers4584 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 18:12:37 PDT 2010

Come watch all of this year's 48 Hour Films in their WORLD PREMIERE screenings! All completed films will be shown August 4th and 5th at the Cedar Lee Theater, 2163 Lee Rd., Cleveland Heights 44118. Films will be screened at 7:00 pm and 9:30 pm Wednesday and at 7:00 pm on Thursday. PLEASE NOTE: each screening group contains different films--to find out when your favorite 48HFP team's film will screen, check out the complete listing at http://www.48hourfilm.com/cleveland.
Single tickets are $9 can be purchased online through the Cleveland Cinemas website http://www.clevelandcinemas.com/cinemadrilldown.asp?intCin=2921. Tickets may be purchased at the door, but we strongly encourage you to purchase tickets in advance as some screenings do sell out!
Vote for your favorite film for the Audience Choice Award or try to guess which films will win the judge's awards. The top prize is the Best 48 Hour Film of Cleveland, which will win a trophy, advance to the international Filmapalooza competition, get $500 cash, and win a DVD distribution deal through Nehst Studios, as well as a chance for the director to attend their Filmmaker's Bootcamp in October.
So come out and support all our Cleveland 48 Hour Filmmakers! We'll see you at the screenings!

Brian Bowers48 Hour Film ProjectCleveland Producer/Assistant Director of Operationshttp://www.48hourfilm.com/cleveland