[NEohioPAL] Correction: Gift Donations needed for annual AID'S FUNDRAISER "Gilligan's Island"

mary faktor faktortheactor at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 07:35:24 PDT 2010

HELLO FELLOW NEOHIOPALERS!

As Jenniver Sparano mentioned, I'm this years coordinator for the PHENOMENAL RAFFLE BASKETS at the Gilligan's Island AID'S FUNDRAISER SHOW.

We want to beat all the records for raising funds, so here's how YOU can help...It's as easy as 1-2-3:

1. DONATE SOMETHING TO THE RAFFLE
Send me an email describing your contribution to: FaktorTheActor at aol.com
(Please send to my AOL
 address, not this yahoo address).

(If your donation is mailable, please mail to:
Mary Faktor
Faktor's Talent Network, Inc.
118 W. Streetsboro Road, #252
Hudson, OH 44236
Call me at 330-655-2895 anytime from 9am-9pm with and questions)

If donation is larger, please deliver to the Beck Center in Lakewood, attention: Jenniver Sparano

Please get them in by Tuesday, August 17.
( P.S. Don't forget to enclose your business card or other  contact or PR information, and description of item if applicable.)

2. Remember:  Any type
of prize is welcome.
Associated with a performing arts
organization?
                    Donate tickets or voucher for your upcoming season.
Dance, voice, acting or instrumental teacher?
                    Donate a class, coaching session or consultation.
Work or own a local restaurant or bar, gift shop, massage studio, or other business?
                    Donate a gift certificate.
Have any new gifts in the closet you received, but didn't want or need?
                   Re-Gift them to a great cause!

Attract
our eclectic audience to YOUR theater, service or product by donating
to make this the biggest,best fundraiser ever!  Of course, ALL money
raised goes directly to the AIDS
Taskforce of Greater Cleveland, so your donations are 100% tax deductible!

3.  Spread the
word about the event!  If
you're an entertainment/arts writer, reviewer or reporter, please mention
us -- We'd be glad to send you a press release with all of the details
of the production.  If you run a theatre, school or business and can
place brightly colored, half-sheet flyers in your lobby/bulletin board/community
area, we'll supply as many as you'd like.  Please contact Jenniver
Sparano at jenniver_sparano at keybank.com
if you can help.

OK, I lied...there is a #4

* Come see the show
and bring your friends!
Of
course, that's the best -- and most fun -- way to help!  This
all-star cast includes Nick Koesters*, Kevin Joseph Kelly, Greg Violand*, Maryann
Nagel*, Tricia Bestic*, Brian Bowers, Eileen Burns & Patrick Ciamacco.  Gilligan's Island, The Musical is sure to be raved about for years to
come!   Don't delay, seating is limited.  There are only two chances to see it:

Monday, August 23 - Weathervane
Playhouse - call 330-836-2626 for tickets!

Monday, August 30 - Cassidy
Theatre - call 216-621-0766, ext 255 for tickets!

        However
you choose to help, please know you'll be supporting two wonderful agencies that continue
making a difference in the lives of our Northeast Ohio neighbors, colleagues
and loved ones who are living with AIDS or HIV, working diligently to stop
the spread of the virus. Thank you for helping to make this event
a success.  See you at the show!

Hugs
Mary Faktor (the actor ;-)
www.FaktorsTalentNetwork.com
330-655-2895 (home office 9am-9pm)
888-913-3473 (24/7 voicemail)

* These talented folks appear with the
permission of Actors' Equity, through the Theatre Authority.  "Gilligan's
Island: The Musical" features a book by Sherwood Schwartz & Lloyd
J. Schwartz, with words & music by Hope Juber & Laurence Juber.  The
benefit is directed by Curt Arnold and music directed by Butch Marshall,
with choreography by Allison Butler.