[NEohioPAL] Need a ride to Boulder-- for a cat!

Lissy Gulick lissy at lissygulick.com
Wed Aug 4 06:46:35 PDT 2010

Dear List - our son has moved to the Boulder area and would love to have his cat. We were hopeful of being able to drive the cat out, ourselves, but cannot get away. I have researched airline transportation (don't like the risks) and a marvelous-sounding ground-transportation service (good, but expensive).

If anyone is heading out I would gladly help with expenses and provide a nice big cat cage. Or if anybody has any good ideas, I would love to know them.

Thanks -
Lissy Gulick www.lissygulick.com